At Raffles, we understand that local and international travel looks somewhat different than it did before COVID-19. However, we are committed to taking every precaution to ensure that you are still able to explore the world with us without compromising your safety. As such, we have introduced enhanced hygiene and prevention measures to protect the health of our guests, visitors and colleagues.
Being an ALLSAFE certified property by Accor & Bureau Veritas, as well as a VERIFIED Sharecare health security badged hotel by Forbes Travel Guide, all of our stringent cleanliness protocols and safety standards have been elevated and carefully applied to all areas of the hotel to give you the peace of mind you need to relax and enjoy your stay.
Within this respect:
- We have installed an Ultraviolet-C sanitation into the air condition of the hotel in order to destroy the DNA of the bacteria and viruses and which enables 100% fresh and clean air to circulate in the entire hotel.
- We have thermal cameras installed in all various entrances of the hotel, for temperature control of each of our guests.
- All of our menus are accessible through QR codes for a contactless experience. While orders from our private dining menü can directly be made through the I-pad in the rooms.
- Our 3.000 m2 SPA & Fitness is offering services in line with the highest safety requirments needed and where all areas undergo a deep cleaning procedure before any guest arrival.
- We have also increased the frequency of cleaning and desinfecting the public spaces with a particular focus on high touch areas, such as elevator buttons, door handles, POS machines and payment devices.
- A ‘’Raffles Care Kit’’ containing: protection face-masks, a hand sanitizer and desinfectant wipes, is also available in all rooms.
- In addition to that, you may contact our ALLSAFE Officer at all times during your stay for any questions or concerns you might have.