ZORLU YAPI YATIRIM A.Ş. ZORLU CENTER OTELCİLİK ŞUBESİ
- Data Controller and Representative
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law“), your personal data may be processed by Zorlu Yapi Yatirim A.Ş. Zorlu Center Otelcilik Şubesi (“Zorlu” or “Company“) as the data controller within the scope described below.
- Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed by our Company in accordance with the basic principles specified by the Law and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions for the following purposes:
|Processed Personal Data||Purposes of Personal Data Processing||Terms of processing of personal data|
|· Identity Information (Name, Surname, Identitiy Number)
· Contact Information (Phone Number, E-mail, Address)
· Security Information of Transaction (IP Address Information, Website Login and Logoff Information)
· Information for Legal Action (Information Recorded in the Event of Any Legal Dispute)
· Information of Physical Area Security (Visitor Enter and Exit Information, CCTV Camera Footage)
|· Performing intercompany reporting;
· Ensuring the security of our company’s premises,
· Execution of information security processes;
· Planning and execution of the audit, inspection or control activities of our company;
· Planning or execution of the legal activities of our company;
· Fulfillment of our legal obligations;
· Performing authentication transactions;
· Establishing, implementing or defending legal claims by following legal processes,
|· When data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
· When it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation,
· When data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data owner.
- To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data can be transferred in accordance with the personal data processing requirements specified in Article 8 of the Law for the purposes set out above to:
- Our suppliers who provide the Company with services such as software, maintenance, security and hosting personal data within the scope of information technologies;
- Zorlu Holding Corporation, which provides services to our Company within the scope of audit, tax consultancy and execution of legal transactions,
- Public institutions and organizations authorized to receive information and documents from our Company in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation,
- Private institutions or organizations (independent audit companies, notaries or mediators) which are established in accordance with certain conditions determined by law and continue their activities within the framework determined by law.
- Methods of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected electronically through e-mail and printed forms in accordance with the legal conditions specified in the second article of this text.
- Personal Data Owner’s Rights Listed in Article 11 of the Law
As a personal data owner, we inform you that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- To find out if your personal data has been processed,
- Requesting information about your personal data if it has been processed,
- To find out the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- To find out the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurately processed, and to request the notification of the transaction carried out within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data if the reasons requiring its processing disappear, even though it has been processed in accordance with the law and other relevant regulations, and in case of incomplete or inaccurate processing of your personal data to request the notification of the transaction carried out within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the Data Owner due to analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation in case of damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You may submit your requests regarding the said rights in writing to the address Levazım, Zorlu Center, Koru Sokağı, 34340 Beşiktaş/İstanbul” or to email@example.com with your secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or via the e-mail address you have previously notified to our Company and registered in our Company’s systems, if any, firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be finalized free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires a cost, you may be charged according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.